Welcome back to this two-part series covering 10 of the world’s most expensive cars! While the first five cars were the top five most expensive, these last few are still incredibly impressive in their own respects. So here are the final five most expensive cars of 2016:
- $2.6 million: PaganiHuayra BC. If you haven’t already seen an image of this car, look it up immediately. It’s one of the most interesting, impressive looking vehicles we have ever seen! But besides the body, this car is an all-around beast. Weighing in at 2,654lbs, it’s also a pretty light car compared to many others in its class. This baby reaches 155mph, and is equipped with an AMG-sources V12 engine.
- $2.5 million: Ferrari F60 America. This car was actually created for Ferrari’s 60th anniversary in North America. That being said, you can purchase this car in red, white, and blue! Aside from that, you can also buy the model as a convertible, and you can operate the top even at speeds reaching 75mph. Packed with a 6.2 liter, V12 engine, the F60 has a total of 740 horsepower. It can also reach 60mph in exactly 3.1 seconds, but try not to race anyone in the lane next to you!
- $2.5 million: Bugatti Chiron. The Chiron is a seriously mean, powerful looking car. While it isn’t as expensive as the other models in this list, it’s extremely impressive in more ways than one. First of all, it can reach 60mph in 2.5 seconds, quicker than most other cars on this list. Likewise, it comes with a quad-turbocharged 8.0 liter W16 engine.
- $2 million: Koenigsegg One:1. While Koenigsegg model is far away from its relative in slot number one, this model is just as awesome. In fact, it has a 1:1 kilogram-to-horsepower ratio, meaning that it as a whopping 1,340 total horsepower. What people tend to love about this model is that it comes with an F1-style honeycomb core.
- $2 million: KoenigseggRegera. This is the third Koenigsegg car on this last, as well as the last car in the world’s most expensive cars. And why is this model on there? Easy. It comes with a twin-turbo 5 liter V8 engine, as well as a 4.5-kWh battery.
We hope you’ve enjoyed reading about the 10 most expensive cars in the world! Be sure to look at their images online so you can see them in all of their beauty!