Everyone can agree that cars are amazing. Not only do they help us get from point A to point B, but they reflect our personal style, and even become members of the family. But aside from their practical uses and meanings, there are some cars that are just of a higher caliber. You know which cars these are… they are the super expensive, flawlessly designed cars we all wish we could have an opportunity to drive. Without further ado, here are the ten most expensive cars of 2016:
- $4.8 million: Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita. This car is absolutely packed, and with a price tag that high, it should be! This beauty comes with a 4.8 liter, dual-supercharged V8. It also has an output of 1,004 horsepower, alongside a 797 pound-feet torque. As of today, only three have ever been made.
- $4.5 million: Lamborghini Veneno. While everyone loves a good Lambo, this one sets itself apart from the rest. The Venono comes with a 6.5 liter V12. Speeding up to 60mph in under 3 seconds, the Veneno has a whopping 8,400 rpm, 740 horsepower, and 507 pound-feet of torque.
- $3.4 million: W Motors LykanHypersport. The Kylan Hypersport is everything anyone could want in a car. Not only was it featured in the movie Furious 7, but it can reach 62mph in exactly 2.8 seconds. It also has a top speed of 240mph, which means you’ll be able to beat rush hour traffic if you have the money to buy yourself one!
- $3.4 million: Limited Edition Bugatti Veyron by MansoryVivere. Did you wake up in a new Bugatti today? Chances are, probably not. Either way, this limited edition car can be upgraded with awesome LED lights! But more importantly, this car is a whopping 1,200 horsepower, and can reach speeds up to 254mph.
- $3 million: Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio. Even though the name on this car is hard to pronounce, the specs are easy to read. With a 4.5 liter V8 engine, this is one of the lightest of its kind.